Total Pageviews

Friday, March 4, 2011

Nine Weeks! Picture Time Again :)

Wow... nine whole weeks of painting. That's 63 paintings! I'm going to post this week's as usual... but I'm also going to make a separate post of January & February's paintings too. No idea how neat and tidy it'll turn out, but it should make it easier to see all the paintings from the first two months in one place. :)

Tonight's painting is Libra. Won't say too much about it... just that it started out being Capricorn and I hated it so I painted over it and went with Libra instead. Hate is a strong word... let's say instead that I really really didn't like how it was turning out and couldn't bring myself to try to fix it. Sometimes it's good to recognize a do-over when it's in front of you!

Here are the week's paintings with the link to each day's blog (click the painting's title). Enjoy!

Feb 26 - Aqua Frio

Feb 27 - A Blustery Day

Feb 28 - Low Tide

March 1 - Aquarius

March 2 - Leo

March 3 - Pisces
March 4 - Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog