Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

Twelve Weeks of Paintings!

Oh. My. Gosh. How did this happen? How did twelve whole weeks just fly by? Oh yeah... I've got a project and it's somewhat all consuming. :) I love it!! Here is week 12! 84 paintings in 84 days.

I did another painting tonight with the gel medium because I like it and I wanted to try something a little different. It's called "Fire Flowers" and it's different in that I didn't make the background as uniform colour-wise, and I tried to swirl it up to make a flame sort of thing. Oh so technical to be sure. ;) Anyway... here are this week's paintings with blog links in their titles as usual. Wow... March 25th already!

Oh, and in a side note, my son is signed up for his first swimming lessons! Yay! All in all a good day. :)

March 19 - United We Stand

March 20 - Amoeba

March 21 - Silver Spring

March 22 - Leaves of Spring

March 23 - Daisy Trio

March 24 - Purple Passion

March 25 - Fire Flowers

3 comments:

  1. We're very much liking the reverse painting paintings. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trees are great! Also one of my favorite subjects...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silver Spring is sitting on my mantle shelves in the bedroom! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog