Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Piano Keys!

No... I did not paint a piano keyboard... but I have painted the same number of paintings as a piano has keys. 88! Whee!

Tonight's Sin Painting is Lust. I decided to use the Greek myth of Narcissus as inspiration. I'm sure it could also be used for Pride, but since he fell in love with himself it seemed a good fit for Lust. Oh that lust... dangerous stuff to be sure.

Two more to go, Greed and Pride. I think I have some ideas for them... but I have been known to change my mind at the last minute. You'll get to see them all on Friday. They're all 8x10 canvasses.

Not sure if I'll do the Virtues or not... will depend on whether or not I can come up with a good way to represent them all. Still debating. :)

Anyway... almost to the 1900 mark... would be great to hit that before the picture post. Don't know why this is so exciting to me... but watching the numbers climb and seeing the world map turn more green as people around the world peek at this blog... it makes me feel like this project is really going somewhere. I can't tell you how great it feels to be doing this! I was telling some people about it today (while glasses shopping) and I got all excited about it again. Too much negativity is out there... and I really want to do something good. I hope it inspires everyone to do something nice for someone... big or small... doesn't matter what it is. Even smiling at people when you pass them on the street is a good thing. No need for a conversation, but it's amazing how few people seem to smile these days. Pass it along... it's free and contagious! :)

Have a lovely evening everyone and a great day tomorrow!

P.S. Hello to the reader in Israel!! SO exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog