Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gemini Garden

Halfway through the zodiac series. Boy are these harder than I thought! Tonight I did Gemini. I started with a red background and painted a vine around the border with tiny white pearl-like flowers (for June's birthstone). Then I put a scroll-y Gemini symbol in the middle and wrapped a vine around it too. It's simple, but kind of sweet.

I have posted all the pictures for January and February. I started with individual pictures, but the formatting was a nightmare. Plus, they're all individual shots in the weekly summary post, so I figured I'd do a weekly compilation thing for the gallery. I love Paint. The program, and I guess also the artistic medium. ;)

Anyway, hope you enjoy seeing all of the pictures in one place. I think I'll do another gallery at the end of April, and every two months from then on. I'll still do the weekly posts with links to the blog for that day. Just in case people want to read my random thoughts. :)

Special thanks to Meredith for her donation of two 8x10 canvasses. One is partially worked on... if you don't know Meredith, which many of you will not, she is a really wonderful artist, delightful person, and a new mom (again). We got to visit with her and her littlest one (see Feb 6th's painting of Baby Feet which was done thinking of them) today. So great!

And on that happy thought, have a lovely evening everyone (morning or afternoon if you're elsewhere on the planet!) Thanks for reading and commenting (Trina!).

1 comment:

Search This Blog