Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

End of Series

Tonight I did Capricorn... my most dreaded sign. Only because it's the goat and the symbol is really weird looking (to me... apologies to the Capricorns). I looked it up and found out it's a sun sign, the element is Earth, colour is brown, and the planet is Saturn. So... I let that information be my guide. :)

Anyway... now the zodiac series is done... and a bit of a relief too. Sometimes it's nice to have a plan to work with, and other times it feels a little limiting. I can't say I love every zodiac painting... but I'm fond of several of them.

Next on the agenda... to not have an agenda! I think for awhile I'll just go with the flow and paint whatever comes into my head when I sit down. It might lead to some frustration and staring at a blank canvas for awhile, but maybe that's a good thing.

Today was a very busy day, and we lose an hour of sleep tonight... so it's off to bed for me! I can't believe I've done 71 paintings in as many days. That's more paintings than I've ever done in my whole life! Crazy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog