Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Four down, three to go

Tonight's painting is Wrath. I had an idea for it yesterday, but liked my Gluttony idea so much I did that one then, saving Wrath for tonight. Rather fitting actually... I did a bodycombat class at the gym this evening... sort of a cardio kickboxing martial arts mix... SO much fun and a great workout... and my painting is of an angry wrestling/boxing/mma monster. So, yeah... I guess that works. Thanks to all the gym monkeys who think that guys should resemble refrigerators. I used you as inspiration! Honestly though, if you can't put your arms down at your sides, what is the point?? I assume you can't hug anyone properly either... and if you can't hug someone where's the joy in that? I, personally, love hugs!

Tonight's task for all of you who read these between the picture posts, give someone a big hug. They will feel better and so will you. Pass the hug along... spread the happy!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog