Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

Week Eleven Pictures

Phew... seventy-seven pictures. Ok, so I'm pretty impressed with myself... hehehe. Yay! Can hardly believe we're more than half way through March already!

We're done the zodiac series, so back to drawing ideas out of thin air... at least with the case of hot air balloons. Ok, lame joke I know. :)

I would like to mention Jennifer Vining in relation to tonight's painting. Also Tina Micklethwaite! These two lovely ladies posted some pictures on Facebook of Jen's paintings. They are very cool and I really liked them. So, I kinda borrowed her concept a bit. Used colour instead of black and white, but the essential idea is the same. I hope she doesn't mind... I didn't really get a chance to ask her first. Her stuff is really great so I'm hoping she might consider donating a painting to the project. Crossing my fingers! Tonight's painting is called "Entwined Vines" in part due to subject matter, and in part a nod to Jen herself.

I hope you like this week's installment. While painting tonight I got an idea for another week-long series. The seven deadly sins. Why not? Seven sins, seven days... it was meant to be.

Anyway... on to this week's pictures and links. Enjoy!

March 12 - Capricorn

March 13 - Floating

March 14 - Bridesmaid Dress

March 15 - Juggling Jester

March 16 - Lily Blossoms

March 17 - Sea Angels
March 18 - Entwined Vines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog