Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

TEN WEEKS!!!

Hey All... it's picture day again! Who doesn't love Fridays?

Ok... so, if you've been reading as we go, you'll know that the last time I attempted Sagittarius I scrapped it as my centaur was abysmal. Ok... I did it again. I liked how it was going... and then I so didn't. So... started over and I like this one better. I am not including a picture of the centaur as it is likely to never see the light of day. Oh the joy... two difficult subjects, people (men especially, sorry guys, but I find you hard to draw) and horses (oh my)... who thought to combine them??

Anyway... enough out of me... I'm sure most people have more pressing global issues on their mind. A moment of silence for Japan and any and all people who have lost their homes, loved ones, or their own lives. Sometimes the world is tipped on it's side for no apparent reason and with no warning.

Pictures below, click on their title to go to their blog posting. Enjoy.

March 5 - Aries
March 6 - Gemini
March 7 - Cancer
March 8 - Scorpio
March 9 - Virgo
March 10 - Taurus
March 11 - Sagittarius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog