Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

Cute Cancer Crabs

Figured since Cancer's animal is the crab, why not paint a couple of cute little Cancer crabs at the beach? I started very late tonight as I went to the gym and then the grocery store so didn't get home until after 9:30. Ouch. These late nights are going to get harder and harder I think. Not going to stop though! Briefly thought about not painting tonight and doing two tomorrow... but that's a slippery slope and so not the point of the exercise. So... I painted tonight while talking to my sister on the phone. I miss her... she lives far away and we don't get many opportunities to get together. I'll see her this summer for sure and hopefully at least one other time this year so we're doing ok. It's hard when family is spread far and wide. At least we have technological tools like Skype, Facebook, email, and of course, the good ol' phone! Makes the distance a little smaller. Speaking of distance... there's someone in Spain reading this blog now too! So very very exciting! Bienvenido! Maybe by the end of the year we'll be all over the globe. :)

I'm going to quit typing pretty quickly tonight as it is late and my little guy decided to wake me up repeatedly in the wee hours of the morning. Here's hoping he stays in his own room a little longer tomorrow! So hard to resist the little voice saying "I just want a quick hug Mommy". How do you say no to that??

Hope everyone is well and life is treating you kindly. Think of three good things every day and you'll see that even when things aren't perfect, there is still the potential for good. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think Di would like this one! It's very clever! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog