Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Loving Leo

Another productive evening! I will admit to a certain amount of laziness on my part... I did not go to the gym as planned. I've been going full tilt for the past three days or so and tonight I succumbed to my fatigue. Instead I stayed home, painted a Leo painting and because I felt a bit inspired, prepped the background for two more zodiac paintings. Yay!

The Leo painting is again on 4x6 canvas board. It's got a tawny sort of background as befits a lion, and two lion paw prints with gold leo symbols on the palm pad. I think it turned out rather well and Chris said he likes it too. Always nice to have immediate paws-itive feedback. Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

I'm not going in order or anything... just sort of doing whichever one comes to mind that night. I think it's more fun that way.

Just a short note tonight... trying to get to bed as early as I can so as to jump back into crazy mode again tomorrow. Hoping to hit the gym, paint the stairwell, and finish another painting. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog