Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

90th Post!

Are you tired of me yet? Hope not... there's so much more to come!

I'm having a really good day today. I went to Michael's in Dartmouth Crossing to buy canvasses and found out that there is a 50% off sale on the canvasses I like... so I cleaned them out of the sizes I wanted. Plus, thanks to their previous agreement to match the sale price on canvasses I buy for this project, I managed to pick up several others for that discount as well. Then, to top it all off, they had a pile of 25% off your whole purchase including sale items coupons at the front. Jackpot! So, I bought 19 canvasses to intersperse with the 4x6 boards and 8x10s that I had at home. This way I won't get bored or in a rut. Different shapes and sizes help with ideas.

Also, the whole day just went well... my kids are doing well even though they're both still sick... got a trip to the gym in this morning, the art store this afternoon, and cooked a pretty tasty supper when we got back. Then... I got to do sin #2... Sloth. I like it a lot... it's a green bug/monster sleeping during the day. I think it's cute and fun. Again... who would have thought the seven deadly sins could be cute and fun? How does that joke go? Heaven for the weather, Hell for the company? That always makes me chuckle a little bit.

Anyway... thanks again to the awesome people at Michael's for supporting me and my project! Everyone has been so nice to me in there. Quite helpful. :)

Well, that's enough out of me for tonight... here's hoping tomorrow is just as good a day if not better! For you too! And happy thoughts for my friend who is having surgery tomorrow! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog