Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Virgo - Pretty in Pink

Ok, as a follow-up to my Scorpio painting last night I did Virgo tonight... complete with pink, white and gold. Another idea I had but wasn't sure I could pull off (not in one night anyway) was a bowl of m&ms... with Scorpio and Virgo symbols instead of the regular m. I thought that would be fun. Maybe later in the year...

Not too much is new right now... just slogging away. Starting to think my life is quite full! That doesn't seem to stop me from trying to add more to it though. Juggling two adorable children who occasionally drive me bonkers, general life stuff, dance class, going to the gym as often as I can, painting daily, and trying to maintain a shred of social life does tend to tire one out. And now I'm thinking about adding a karate class? I must be certifiably nuts! We shall see... no rush on it, but it is something I think I'd like to try some day. So who knows... maybe in a month or so I'll have some karate inspired paintings too!

Now to bed... before midnight even. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog