Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

You'd think, given the day, I'd have thought to do something with at least some green in it! Instead I did a painting based on a sketch I found in an old sketchbook. This book is several years old, but I remember doing the painting (it was for someone, but can't quite remember who) and Chris even thought it looked familiar. :) Guess I can't accuse him of having no memory after all. hehe

So... tonight's painting is a 5x7 board, and it's called "Sea Angels". It's a pair of angel fish, one in warm colours, one in cool. I like it. It's bright and cheerful.

I'd write a whole lot more about the day, the painting, and how things are going... but there's not really a whole lot of interesting stuff to say. You'll see the picture of the fishies tomorrow (Friday already??) and things are going pretty well. So... good night world. Send those happy thoughts to Japan. I haven't been watching the news really so I don't know all that's happening, but I know that not a lot of good news is coming out of there. I hope things start to calm down so that the people can salvage what they can and start rebuilding their lives and their homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog