Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ides of March

Ok, so it's the middle of March. It's the Ides of March today and supposedly things go wrong on this day. I don't know, I think I had a pretty good day. Hopefully all of you did too. :)

There are definitely some nights where I just don't feel like painting. Tonight was one of them. Got home from the gym and the grocery store and just wanted to collapse in bed. But, I made myself a promise and decided that if nothing else, I was going to see this project through. So... downstairs I went (so should buy a space heater) and painted a 5x7 board with a juggler. We were watching Big Bang Theory and one of the guys (I never remember their names) was dressed up as a jester. So... there's the inspiration. My husband juggles (balls as well as extracurriculars, kids, employment, etc) so I added that in as well.

I called it "Juggling Jester" as it seemed a fitting title. Not terribly original, but whatever works. It's after 11pm and I'm feeling sleepy. :)

I noticed that the reader in Singapore is back this past week... so hello again! It's always very fun to check out the stats page and see who is reading and where. Well, I guess "who" isn't quite accurate, though I do know at least a few people who are reading in the US, Mexico, and Germany. Otherwise, I don't know who it is, but believe me I'm very appreciative of the support!

Not to sound too needy or anything... but comments would be lovely. :) Sometimes I wonder if anyone actually reads my daily rambling or if it's just the weekly gallery post. Either way, it's nice to see the view counter going up. Maybe we'll hit 2000 by April!

Anyway... that's enough from me. Keeping my happy thoughts going to Japan. Hope you are too. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes forget to check. I keep expecting Blogspot to send me a message that you've updated, but it doesn't. So I check my facebook feed and see your updates there. :)
    I like baked a painting a lot by the way! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog