Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Full of Hot Air

Sometimes I think it would be amazing to be up in a hot air balloon. Other times I think it would be terribly frightening! I'm generally ok with heights as long as there's a solid floor beneath my feet. Solid in that I can't see through it. Fire escapes are not fun places for me! Maybe someday I'll go up in a balloon and see the world from that angle. For now, I'll stick to airplanes.

Tonight I painted "Floating" which is three hot air balloons up in a clear blue sky. It reminds me of seeing hot air balloons racing. Every now and then we'd see a bunch of balloons up in sort of a line. It was incredible. It'd be like being alone and having company all at the same time. Sort of a confined freedom.

At any rate, it was a welcome change from zodiac paintings... change can be good.

That's it for tonight. I've got a big day tomorrow... starting with a trip to the blood collection lab at the hospital. It's probably going to amount to nothing... but good to stay on top of things just in case. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog