Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Field of Sheep

Tonight's zodiac painting is Aries. I decided to go a slightly different route and paint a field of sheep with Aries symbols as their horns. I haven't got anything really brilliant to say about this... it's pretty straightforward. You'll just have to see what it looks like next Friday. :)

It's a little frustrating that the pictures don't, and can't, show all the details... or the flash from the camera makes it look funny. I'd love it if you could all see the paintings in person, but of course, that is near to impossible for many. At least I have the pictures. :) That reminds me... I was going to post the collection for January and February last night, but at the last minute decided not to so as to not upstage the weekly posting. I will post it tonight instead. It's not even ten o'clock yet!

I also wanted to say hello to all the readers in all of the nine (so far) countries that show up in the stats section. The newest country is India... somewhere I would love to go someday. So, welcome to you and to all the others who are coming and visiting this blog. I think it's pretty incredible that the reach of this project is extending. Thank you for all your support everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog