Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Super late night

Ok, it's almost one thirty in the morning and I'm just now getting to the blogging portion of my evening. I will keep this very short!

Tonight's painting is called "Agua Frio" and is a sort of companion piece to "Fire Dragon". My attempts at two of the four elements. Wind and Earth will follow soon I'm sure.

I like the texture and colour blending in this painting. I used some of my new paints (thanks!) and I've got to say I like how they worked out and how they dried. So, yay!

Quick side note... in terms of painting sales... would anyone be interested in a "buy it now" kind of option? Instead of waiting and having a big sale at the end with a whopping 365 or more paintings, I'm thinking I could sell some of them during the year... so if people wanted to 'call dibs' they could buy them early. I was thinking of doing a silent auction kind of deal at the end... so perhaps there could still be that option, but maybe we could add another way. Any thoughts? Let me know what  you think here or by email: jcope18@yahoo.com

I must go to sleep now... the kids will be up in about five and a half hours (or sooner!). Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog