Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

Week Eight Pictures!

Oh my... eight whole weeks! Today I reorganized my "studio" with the help of a suggestion from Chris. I was thinking I'd need some sort of shelving unit by the couch where I sit since my tubs of stuff always overflow. I'm not an obsessively neat person... but this was driving even me crazy. Chris suggested swapping some stuff around in our basement and it totally worked! Here's a picture of my little nook...  new and improved. :)

Overflowing bookshelves
My studio, such as it is

 So, very excited that I have all of my supplies neatly stored and organized. Now, when we want to bring the kids downstairs to play, there won't be the mad scramble to tidy all the random pots and tubes of paint! At least, not for a few days anyway. ;)

Tonight I finished my dragon painting. I started the background yesterday as I mentioned. Had a burst of productivity and it seemed like a good idea to do at least the background as it would take awhile to dry. So, it was all set to go today and I put the dragon part on. I quite like it. Dragons are interesting and so varied in their depictions in art and literature. If you haven't seen the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" (or something like that) you should. It's fun, and fun is good.

So, here are the pictures of the week's work. It's a little varied... hope you like it. :)

Feb 19 - Train Window

Feb 20 - Feet of the World

Feb 21 - Hidden Message

Feb 22 - Global Village

Feb 23 - Chocolate

Feb 24 - Finders Keepers
Feb 25 - Fire Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog