Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

No painting today.

I did not paint today.

One of our two cats has been acting sick lately and yesterday we found out he had a fist sized tumor in his stomach. Chris brought him home again with some medicine and the knowledge that this is not something that could be fixed. We hoped that we could keep him comfortable and happy at home since until this time he had been upstairs around us and still eating. Today he did not eat or drink and stayed hiding in the basement. It was time to say goodbye. It has been a very emotional day and as such I just could not face painting tonight.

Goodbye Mo. You are loved and missed so very much.



2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you have said goodbye to a part of your family. I love the picture of him in the midst of the toys. Knows his place--surrounded by love. Give Ophelia an extra cuddle from us; I imagine she's pretty lonely right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so sad for you! One of our little dogs left us in Oct. 2009 and we still miss her. Our other little dog has not been the same since. They are like your children who never grow up. Just remember the funny times and happy memories and know that they are in a better place, free of pain (I believe animals go to heaven). Thanks for sharing your pictures and pain with us.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog