Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Up Late Again

Ok, so technically it's midnight already so this post counts as the 23rd... but it's about the 22nd and I figure in many areas of the world it's still Tuesday so I'm good. :)

I did a 5x7 canvas board tonight, so hopefully it'll fit in one of the frames I bought for them. Hard to hang boards, but I'm sure I'll tackle that issue as we go. It's called "Global Village" and is a world map surrounded by a chain of very simplified arms and hands. At least that was the intention. So... it's just supposed to say that this is our world. All of ours. Equally.

I really must start doing this stuff earlier... but life does tend to interfere... in a good way. Didn't get home until almost nine tonight so yeah, two hours and a bit of painting and here we are in the wee hours of the morning. Or the late hours of the evening... depending on if you're a half full or half empty kind of person. :) At any rate... tomorrow will likely be the same. Maybe Thursday will be an early night. Time will tell.

I don't know that I think every piece of art has to have a deep meaning or message... sometimes it's just plain old pretty... but I think it's nice now and again to think of ways to present positive messages and philosophies.

Until tomorrow... or, um, later today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog