Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

Week Five Pictures!

Wow... Friday again already? There's another reason for me to say TGIF! I really like posting the week's pictures... it's nice to see them all in one place (other than my basement of course).

I tried another Rorschach-y one tonight... since quite a few people seem to like "Butterfly". I think it's sufficiently different the second time to still be an interesting piece. I used two 8x10 canvasses, painted one black, one white, and went from there. Personally, orange & blue is one of my favourite colour combinations. See what you think. :)

As usual, the caption will link you to the day's blog post. Enjoy!

Jan 29 - Dewdrop Fairy
Jan 30 - Savannah
Jan 31 - Midnight
Feb 1 - Bond of the Heart
Feb 2 - A Pair of Wishes
Feb 3 - A Little Light Music
Feb 4 - Duet

2 comments:

  1. I have a few small canvasses and boards that I can contribute to your cause. Also, I'd be happy to donate a piece for your sale. Right now I'm trying to get a couple ready for the Art Gallery of Regina's Annual Salon in March. I also have quite a few acrylic folk art paints. They aren't the professional paints I use for pictures, but they will probably do the job. I will have to wait until the weather warms up to send them as they don't work well if they freeze.

    Good luck and keep going!

    J. Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess really likes the Africa one! :) I like the fairy one a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog