Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mini Rorschach

Tonight I painted the two mini canvasses that came from Katy. Wasn't sure at first what to do with them, but then figured they'd make a very cute mini-Rorschach. Wow... did I ever use too much paint! Then I dropped one on the floor. Did I mention I'm sick? hehehe I ended up wiping most of the excess paint off only to find that the effect was pretty cool. Like a motion blur. Chris suggested the title "Train Window" and it stuck. They didn't end up as mirror images of each other, though you can see how they would have started out that way. I like them. I like the suggestion of motion or speed. I almost got all the paint out of the blanket where it landed too.

Now I'm going to take my coughy, wheezy self off to bed. Where I probably should have been hours ago. One of these days I will make it to bed early. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog