Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snowy Tuesday

Lots of lovely snow came down today. Then some rain. Then more snow. Fun times. I went to the gym tonight and the drive wasn't too bad. Came home and put the finishing touches on my painting. I've completely forgotten what I've called it... blame that on a very long day and post-workout brain. I think it looks like a stormy sea though. Abstract, textured, kind of like choppy waves. I spent some time looking at it from all different angles before I decided which way I liked it best. Funnily enough it wasn't the way I had painted it! Just a little lesson about being open minded and accepting of change. :)

I guess, as in life, we can miss great opportunities by being stubborn. So, on this snow-sparkling evening, look at the view out of your window and see the beauty rather than the negatives. It's out there just waiting for a change of perspective.

Just a short note tonight... I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog