Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

Gotta go shopping again!

Yup, was down to my last canvas again tonight. Sheesh! I knew going in that there would be many trips to the store, but it always surprises me when I've run out. Will take a little day trip tomorrow I guess. :)

Tonight's painting is called "Midnight" and is sort of a partner piece to "Savannah". It is a night/winter landscape with a full moon and stars and some bare trees. I'll admit, I like "Savannah" better, but Chris urged me to sleep on it! Sometimes things I'm not so sure about look better in the morning.

This will be a very short post because I'm standing in my living room typing on the tiny netbook instead of upstairs on my lethal desk chair at the regular computer. We switched internet and phone providers today (cost cutting!) and haven't figured out how to get the upstairs computer to be hooked up yet. I think a wireless roter (?) and possibly an internet stick (??) or an ethernet cable (ah, something I've heard of) will do the trick. At any rate... the painting part of the project is blissfully low tech so no delays there.

Call a friend or loved one to say hello. Send out a happy thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog