Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Northern Lights

Someday I swear I will go see the Northern Lights in person! I find them fascinating, mysterious and compelling. I found a site that archives the evening light show so you can watch them on the computer after the fact. Not as good as being there for sure, but still, it's better than nothing.

Tonight I took a stab at painting a scene with Northern Lights... it's called "Nature's Light Show". Trying to translate that in paint in one evening is hard and I think it's definitely something I will try again in hopes of improving the outcome. They're just so amazing and beautiful. Someday...

It's very late so I won't write much now... just that the world we live in is incredible and we should do our very best to protect it so that phenomena like the Northern Lights will be around for future generations to enjoy. Do something every day... every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog