Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Donation Decision Made!

Just a quick note to say that I've made the decision... the money raised from this project will be donated to the Children's Wish Foundation of Canada. I'll be getting some logo stuff from their fundraising coordinator, Laura, who has been very friendly and helpful. Then we'll get links all set up so people can see what we're doing it all for. :) I'm very excited to be helping such a great foundation. I hope, sincerely, that I never need to apply for a wish for my kids, but I'm very thankful that it is there to help all the other kids and families through their difficult times. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I hope you can all support this decision and help me with this project. :) Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog