Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

Week Three Pictures!

I have to give some credit to Chris for tonight's painting. He suggested the subject matter and also the outlining. Black outlines are something I like to do, but hadn't done it on this painting. He thought it would help and I think he was right. So, tonight's painting is called "Home Sweet Home" and continues in my fairy theme.

I stopped to wonder why I have focused on fairies this week and I think it just might be because of a birthday party we're going to tomorrow. The little girl is a whole year old and her moms are doing a party with a fairy theme. Love it! So, maybe it worked its way into my subconscious. :)

Anyway, here are this weeks paintings with the relevant blog posts linked to the captions. I don't know if that helps anyone, but just in case you're curious and only pop on once a week, you can easily pop over to the day's blog to read a little more.

Enjoy!

Butterfly   

P.T.A.

Night Flight

Sweet Dreams

Summer Day

Mushroom Magic

Home Sweet Home

2 comments:

  1. These are even better than last week's! The butterfly is a neat one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Loving and wanting the butterfly for my wall!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog