Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Week Four - Pictures!

I totally cannot believe it has been four weeks already!!! There are now 28 paintings in my basement! I am so very excited about this (can't tell, can you?)!!

Tonight was the last of this series of turntable paintings. I think I will welcome a change, though it has been very interesting, and with luck I will get to do it again... maybe next time with round canvasses. :) Who knows?

I called this painting "Perseverance" because it reminded me of the light at the end of the tunnel. You know, when things get bleak you have to look past them because it will definitely get better. So, I think it kind of looks like a long dark tunnel with the sun shining at the end. Always darkest before the dawn? That kind of idea.

Here are the pictures, with links to each relevant blog post... in case you want to peek at the day to day ramblings of yours truly. Hope you enjoy (and comment). :)

Jan 22 - Dizzy





Jan 23 - Newspaper




Jan 24 - Kaleidoscope



Jan 25 - Hummingbird



Jan 26 - Field of Violets



Jan 27 - Mud Pies



Jan 28 - Perseverance

1 comment:

Search This Blog