Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Painting Number One

Ok... so I did my first painting tonight. Well, technically I started one, realized there was no way the first coat would be dry tonight, so made a smaller version of what I was thinking about. So, I suppose I've done one and a half paintings.  :) Not a bad start!

The one for tonight is a 4x5 and I'm calling it "Night Sky". I was thinking of doing some sort of fireworks thingy, in honour of New Year's Eve, but I think that will work better on the larger canvas that wasn't dry enough. So... perhaps that will be tomorrow's painting.

I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. When I figure out how to post a picture I'll try to add that as well. Still getting the hang of this blogging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog