Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Over 500 Views!!!

I can't tell you how happy this makes me! It's so exciting to know that it's the 18th and we've had 508 page views so far. That's a rough average of 28 a day! I think the only thing that would make me happier (this early on) is more comments. :) Hint hint. :)

I know I was going to do another fairy painting tonight... even looked around a bit for inspiration. Wasn't feeling in the mood for it when I got around to painting. Instead a moment from my day popped into my head and I went with that. My son was looking at something, a book or a card, not even sure anymore, and it was basically a pair of somewhat scary eyes. He pointed them out to me and it sort of stuck. So, my painting tonight is called "Sweet Dreams" and is a bunch of eyes peering out of the dark. It's funny how we automatically see that as a sinister image, even as children. It could just be an innocent image, like a cat's reflective eyes while out on a nightly stroll. It's interesting to think that we give something a positive or negative spin without being completely aware we're doing it. Ah the joys of human nature.

Perhaps I'll be in a frisky fairy painting mood tomorrow, although I'll be coming home from my first Zumba class, so it might end up being a sleeping fairy! You never know what will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog