Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

The End of the First Week!

Well, ok then :) That was a very interesting week. Definitely have to start painting earlier in the evening some nights. Very enjoyable on the whole and I think it is going to be a great year.

Before I post the pictures of the seven paintings I'm going to mention that I spoke with a fundraising person with Children's Wish - Nova Scotia chapter. Still not fully decided, but it was great to hear that local kids are getting wishes. Sometimes it's easy to think that a national charitable organization doesn't affect the people closer to home, but really it does.

Ok, now on to the pics which I hope I can manage to get on here. Not exactly the technological whiz!

Hope you enjoy them. :) Click on the title of each painting to see their related blog post!


Jan 1 - Night Sky

Jan 2 - Fireworks
   
Jan 3 - Horse


Jan 4 - Cold Sunrise
 
Jan 5 - Heat

Jan 6 - Magic Square


Jan 7 - Selenzi

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Jo! I've seen how hard you've worked this week, and your momentum is only rising. Go, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very ambitious, but good job! It encouraged me to try to paint, I never have in my life. The result was comical, but still, way to go! Will keep watching for the right canvas for our wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job for the first week! I like them all but especially the tree and the horse!
    Can't wait to see me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Joanne! I love "Magic Square"--so playful. I'm getting excited to hear which charity you end up supporting, and can't wait to see next week's paintings!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog