Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

Week Two - Paintings

Ok, it's late, and I'm tired... I will now apologize for the less than ideal quality of one or two of the pictures. However, I swear they look better in person. :)

Before I post them I want to give a little background on tonight's painting. My friend Serina asked me to paint a purple ribbon. She is a great supporter of Craig's Cause. So, because I was thinking of her today, I decided to give it a go. The painting is called "Courage" because I think that is what every person who finds themselves facing a fight with Cancer must have... but not only them. The special people in their lives must also have courage. I painted three ribbons, one for the individual, one for their family, and one for the other people who will come into their life during their difficult time, be it nurses or doctors, fellow patients, friends, whoever. We are not really alone in the world and I like to think that we touch a lot of lives even if only in a small way.

Serina, I hope you like it...

Now on to happier thoughts... this week's paintings. Click on the caption to go to the relevant post. :) Enjoy!

Jan 8 - Artist's Palette





Jan 9 - Growth Potential

Jan 10 - True Love




Jan 11 - Nature's Light Show




Jan 12 - Barn Baby




Jan 13 - Tabatha





Jan 14 - Courage

1 comment:

Search This Blog