Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last Day of August

Is it really? Oh my gosh... yes it is. Another month has just zoomed on by. I have five days until I start school. Five. It feels like yesterday that it was a distant concept... and yet here it is. Looming. I have a to do list that keeps getting longer rather than shorter. How is that possible? Arg.

Getting some good news... hopefully... going to try to set up in Mic Mac Mall sometime soon at the community booth... if I can get help from the mall and forward info from Children's Wish. Things are looking up there... getting some good ideas of where to sell paintings... now just have to have people buy them! :)

Tonight, in honour of a rare luxury, I painted "Evening Escape" on a 5x7 board... it's of a person reading a book in a bathtub. Family friendly viewing of course. All you see of the person is their feet sticking out of the bubbles, and their hands/wrists holding a book. So nice... and definitely better than a class at the gym. Tonight at least... oh am I ever sore! And now... to sleep!

I'll save my UPS rant for facebook... I'll just leave it at this... if Rogers used Canada Post to deliver their stuff, I'd have my package already. Grr UPS.

Ok, back to happy thoughts... have a great night everyone and welcome September! May you be a wonderful and exciting month!

1 comment:

  1. This kind of post is very informative for me. Nice job. Keep it up…

    Where To Sell Paintings

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog