Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Sister Is Here!

My sister is here visiting for the week and this makes me very happy!! We went up to my parents' house today to have a visit and it was a lot of fun. Very strange though... it was hot and sunny all day, and then when it was time to pop the kids in the car and head for home it was pouring rain! It rained an insane amount half the way home and then suddenly was sunny again. Oh Nova Scotia... you and your crazy weather!

The kids, surprisingly, did not sleep on the drive home... but they both crashed as soon as they hit their beds. :) Here's hoping tomorrow's early start isn't too hard on all of us!

I did paint tonight... as usual... and it's a 5x7 board. I did a brown mottled background... and was especially happy with it... and then I added some trees. I'm not sure I love them. The background was very cool... but I didn't think I could just leave it... however, the trees didn't exactly turn out like the ones in my head... hopefully someone will like them though. :) It's called "Chocolate Autumn".

And now... I'm going to bed. Like I said, it's an early start tomorrow. My daughter is starting her daycare orientation and I'm a little nervous about it. Happy, excited, and nervous. Wish us luck! Good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog