Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Busy Day

So today was quite a full and busy day. The morning was spent grocery shopping and having a playdate with a friend and her daughter. Then nap time for my daughter meant a mix of fun and not-so-fun chores... then we went out to Value Village to see if we could find some inexpensive stuff  to make her transition to out of the house child care a little easier (booster seat with a strap, for example). Didn't have any luck there... but we'll keep our eyes out. After that, picked our son up from daycare (he, as usual, didn't feel too inclined to leave, but at least that means he likes it there!) and went home to cook dinner. Then I ran off to the gym where I managed 45 minutes of Body Attack (meh) and then did the full 50 minutes RPM class (oh boy). My legs are going to hurt tomorrow! Home to bake a birthday cake, then down to paint.

Tonight's painting took me a little over an hour and a half... and I like it. I was going to try to just do something quick and simple... but my version of quick and simple varies from day to day. It's another 4x6 board and it is another butterfly. This time it is from a different spot, and is called "Wings of Sunshine". I hope you all like it too. :)

And now... since it's quarter to twelve... I'm going to bed. Here's hoping I am able to walk tomorrow! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog