Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tough Day

Without going into too much detail, today was a really tough day. However, it was also a good day in that I think we are all capable of learning from our mistakes and I certainly plan to learn from mine. Here's hoping I won't repeat the past in the future.

My painting today is a 5x7 board and I called it "Out in the Cold" as I was thinking of a cold, lonely stretch of semi-Arctic tundra. I did it in an abstract way with rows of colour sort of topographically, but not exactly. Once again Chris said it made him think of the Mr. Men books... personally, I don't see it this time, but I do like the books so I'll take it as a compliment. :)

I'm going to leave it here for tonight... short and semi-sweet. Call up a friend tomorrow and ask them about their day and what's new with them. Talk with a stranger when you're waiting in a line. Connect with the people around you. We're all in this world together. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog