Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's A Butterfly. Period.

Oh the originality and master artistry of naming paintings... yup, it eludes me. So, tonight's painting will be called, wait for it... "Butterfly". I wonder what it could be? I can hear you scratching your heads and wondering why, oh, why, a painting of a butterfly would ever be called "Butterfly". Surely it means something more... on a deeper level. Or something.

Nope. It's a butterfly.

I can't think of much to say today... for some reason my fingers refuse to type out witty refrains and pithy commentary. I guess I will just have to admit verbal defeat this evening. It feels like it has been a long day. A good day, but a long day. Bed is likely the best place for me! So... good night, sleep tight, and don't let the Zipperump-A-Zoos bite!

(Google it... you know you want to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog