Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday Night Painting Fever

After a lovely day of cleaning... hahaha just kidding... well, we did clean, but the lovely part was actually the bridal shower for Serina, I got home just in time to hug & kiss my baby girl as she headed up the stairs to bed, and then read to and play with my little handsome fella before his bedtime. Then... off to paint. :)

Tonight's painting is called "Climbing Violet" and is on a 5x7 board. It's a riotous mingling of purples in the background and some climbing vines with sandstone/white flowers on them. They are not daisies this time though! Just wee little flowers curling up the sides. I really like how it turned out.

And now... I'm going to get myself straight into bed because *drumroll* my sister is coming tomorrow!!!! I love my sister and cannot wait to see her!! She's only in town until Friday so I'm going to do my best to squeeze in some visits. Sort of tricky working around daycare orientation schedules, work schedules and a 90 minute drive each way... but totally absolutely positively worth it!!

Ok... enough excited babbling... off to bed. :) Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog