Total Pageviews

Friday, August 19, 2011

33 Weeks - 231 Paintings

Ok, it's official... I'm running out of space! It's a good kind of running out... but all the same, I'd love it if some of these paintings got sold... I guess I'd really better get going on organizing some kind of event. I'd like to do a part-way through/end of summer sale while continuing to keep them available online... and then this fall I'm hoping to get to some of the markets... and then whatever's left at the end of the year will be sold in January. Then I can give the Children's Wish Foundation all the money! Yay! I think that is going to be a pretty amazing moment. :)

This week's paintings... enjoy!

August 13 - Organic

August 14 - Deep Water

August 15 - Daisy Mae

August 16 - Blue Grotto

August 17 - Drizzle

August 18 - Bouquet
August 19 - Autumn Leaf

2 comments:

  1. I love the daisies!!! What are you charging for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's for charity so it's by donation... Ideally I'd like to put a minimum of $20 on every painting and then hope that if people feel like donating more then they will. :) Especially for, say, the larger paintings or if they want a whole series for example. But... I'm definitely open for negotiation. :D

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog