Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ker-Thunk

That is the sound of me returning to Earth after two blissful days of happy, hopeful insanity. Sparing you all the details, especially after all of my ramblings, the light at the end of my personal tunnel has dimmed considerably. It isn't out... not yet. I'm waaaay too stubborn for that! But I feel a little sad and defeated today.

Tonight's painting, "Drizzle" is a 5x7 board and is probably quite heavily influenced by today's mood. Not the weather. That was pretty much perfect. Nope... definitely the mood. I think I will deliberately paint something sunny and cheerful tomorrow to kick myself out of this funk. Until then I will selfishly, and probably self-indulgently wallow in my own sense of failure and disappointment.

Tomorrow... is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog