Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

STRESS!

And I thought trying to finish a painting a day would be the most stressful part of this project. Nope! I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to sell them! Help!! Please!

Keeping tonight short because tomorrow is going to be extra early... and it's almost 11:30pm... and as I may have mentioned, I'm feeling a little stressed this evening. Sigh... Must remember WHY I got myself into this. Happy thoughts... think of helping the kids... yup. Still worth it. :)

Tonight I painted another 4x4 black canvas. This time I did my version of an open rose. I called it "Rosebud", not to be confused with the sled, and I like it. I put the two together, the rose and the sunflower, and it makes me wish I could buy them and keep them. But... can't do that. Already tempted to keep too many! Must sell them instead. :)

Ok... off to bed with me. Eventually I'll get the hang of getting to bed earlier... or, I'll just get used to not sleeping. Either way, it's up in five and a half hours for me. Woo-hoo. Bring it on. Nighty-night!

P.S. Hello to Germany & the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog