Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

WOW!!

Holy page views, Batman! I can't believe the number jumps in the past twenty four hours!! It's incredible! Up over 6600!!

Today was great... lots of people came by my table this morning and it's always nice to get a chance to chat with people about this project. Some said they had heard me on CBC radio, others complimented the idea and the paintings, some snacked on the fudge, and all in all it was a great opportunity to share with people the idea that we can do something to help people! I also got to chat with my table neighbours... one of whom has a very cool company called "Balian's Sock Drawer". I couldn't help myself... had to buy some puppets for the kids! In a way I was in craft show hell... jewelry on one side, uber cute button and sock stuff on the other, and baked goods directly across. Oh my... it's a wonder I got through the day without emptying my wallet!! Everyone was lovely and it's nice to get to meet new people. I hope I get to stay in touch with all the amazing people I've met! I did sell eleven paintings, and Trina & Jessie sold three. I have two on reserve now as well... so we're doing pretty well at raising money for the kids! I'm very excited. Still haven't moved as many paintings as I'd have liked, but we're getting there. :) Thanks to everyone who bought a painting or tucked some money in the Children's Wish donation box!! Just remember, you've all made a very big difference!

So, tonight's painting is a combination of things... I did a green leafy background yesterday while filming for Eastlink, but it was too wet to paint on yesterday. Today, a lady asked if I had any ladybug paintings as she really likes them. I do have one, but I guess it went to Porter's Lake. So, looking at the leaves tonight I thought, why not? I called it "Little Ladies"! I doubt she'll be back again tomorrow, but I wanted her to know that she inspired tonight's painting!

I'm going to update the catalogue, but not until the end of the craft show. Pretty exciting!

For now, I'm going to sleep!! Good night everyone and I hope you had as good a day as I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog