Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

46 Weeks... Only 6 To Go!

Home stretch here we come!! I can hardly believe it!

Just want to say a quick hello to our new follower, bringing the total up to 17 :) Also, a thank you to the Eastlink TV ladies who came to our house today to do some filming and chat about this project. A big thank you to Chris for braving the whole tv interview thing... and a quick shout out to my little guy for being so good the whole time and for his super cute smile. He may or may not be on tv, we'll have to see. But he was a good sport for sure! And a huge thank you to Olga Milosevich... click HERE to hear the CBC interview!

Ok... now on to a quick recap of the day... we had professional day at school today... no hoodie and jeans for me... I even *gasp* wore some make up. I am most definitely a comfort over style kind of girl... but I think I pulled off my professional look ok. :) I even met a dentist who said she would hire me (if she was actually doing any hiring)... that was a very nice boost to my confidence! Met lots of nice people actually, and the presentations were informative. Otherwise, went for coffee with a friend, picked up my little girl from daycare, then Chris from work, and home we went to frantically tidy our toy strewn living room in prep for the Eastlink TV ladies. They came around 4:30 to do some filming and a short interview. My very awesome and wonderful friend Trina popped by around 5 to pick up the stuff for the Porter's Lake Community Centre Craft Show... she is SO good to do that!!! And then after I finally got to eat supper I made the fudge I meant to make earlier and got on to painting. For the filming I had started a green leafy background that I had every intention of using tonight, but the paint still wasn't dry when I got downstairs... so I did an Angry Bird inspired birdie that I called "Grumpy Gus". Thanks to our teacher for the inspiration!! Apparently her son is addicted to Angry Birds... I've never tried it... maybe I should. :) So that brings us up to here... bed beckons, an early day tomorrow. I'm loading in to Cole Harbour Place first thing in the morning and the craft show opens at 10. Hope to see some local people there! My parents are coming too!! I am taking pretty much every painting I have in the house save the ones I sent off with Trina. So, chances are good that I'll have what you're looking for!

And now that's enough out of me... did I mention I actually fell asleep while painting tonight? Black smudges are no good! Here are the pictures of the week's work... Enjoy!! And go check out that interview!

November 12 - Newlywed
November 13 - Online Dating
November 14 - Love Birds
November 15 - Twilight in the Trees
November 16 - Blue Birds
November 17 - Playtime
November 18 - Grumpy Gus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog