Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

So Sleepy!!

To start things off... I just want to say I'm totally in favour of the time changes that come with Daylight Saving's Time. I don't have a problem with them... and in some ways I think it's pretty cool. I know not everyone shares my view... but we're all allowed to have our own opinions so it's fine. I do think that people who do not like it should probably lay off the excessive whining and complaining. I don't know how many times I've read negative stuff today about the time change. It's not a big deal... you'll get used to it in a day or two. Yeesh!

Secondly, and on a much more serious note... I just want to say that my thoughts are with the Kirwan family. I cannot imagine the horror they have lived through these past few weeks, and have yet to go through. I did not know Ms. Kirwan, but that does not stop me from feeling sadness at her loss and that of her family. I hope justice will be done and that they will find some peace.

Lastly, I did not paint tonight. I meant to... I was going to work some more on the painting I started last night, plus do another one tonight, but I spent the evening baking cookies and studying nutrition. Yes, I am aware of the irony. Olga, if you're reading this, get set to enjoy some 'thank you' cookies! Tomorrow is the CBC interview taping and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a teensy bit nervous! So... when I get nervous I either clean (ick) or bake (yay). Any guesses for what I chose tonight? On the upside, I got a lot of studying done and I feel much better about the test this week. Two on one day... ugh.

Thursday will be exciting... it's observation day! I get to go and observe at a dental practice!! My dentist has graciously agreed to let me come and do my observation at his practice. I love the people there so I'm very excited about it! Maybe that night I'll paint some more teeth. ;)

Anyway... I think it's about time I head to bed. It seems early by the clock, but I know it'll be a day or two until my internal clock catches on... so for now I'll take advantage of the "extra" sleep! Until tomorrow... Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog