Total Pageviews

Friday, November 11, 2011

45 Weeks!

Craft Show tomorrow!!! Special thanks to my husband, Chris, who did an amazing amount of work helping me get ready for the craft shows. Cannot thank him enough! I'd be going out of my mind right now without his help!!

Hmm... that implies I'm not going out of my mind... may have to rethink that. ;)

Oh, and a quick update... the CBC interview will now be aired on Tuesday morning at 6:20am on Information Morning, and on Main Street in the latter half of the week. If you don't catch it, it will be on the arts website soon. I will post a link when it's up there.

Here are the pictures for this week... tonight's is thematically appropriate I think. Enjoy.

November 5 - Critters
November 6 - Stress!
November 7 - Glee
November 8 - Light & Loss
November 9 - Little Miss
November 10 - Bridge
November 11 - Row on Row

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog