Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Let Down

Today was an up and down day... felt good going into the test, felt awful leaving it. Felt good seeing my little boy, felt bad that he had a fever again. Felt good about getting school stuff done, felt bad about not painting. You get the idea...

Another test tomorrow and I must do better than I did today. You ever have the feeling that things just went horribly wrong and you're not quite sure why? I studied, did the pretests, figured I was good... Oh well... maybe it's not as bad as I think. Here's hoping, right?

At any rate... it's almost eleven, I was falling asleep studying again so I think I'd best just go to sleep... in bed, not on the chair in my living room!

I think I'll be able to catch up tomorrow... happy thoughts.

G'night...zzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog