Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Back On Track!

I painted two paintings tonight... seems I manage to catch up pretty quickly. Wish there wasn't a need to 'catch up' but that's life. I worry there may be more of these days in my future! I think the final five weeks of term are going to be even crazier than the first five! We shall see....

I'm going on my observation day tomorrow... very excited... I even made some fudge tonight to take with me. Yes, I am fully aware of the irony. :)

The kids are both fine... no more throwing up or any signs of illness so all is well. I did put my daughter down a bit early today. She just seemed tired. Who doesn't need a little extra sleep from time to time?

Anyway... to the paintings. Last night's is called "Light & Loss" and is a 4x4 (I think) canvas. It's a single candle that was blown out. Tonight's is called "Little Miss" and it's just a fun little cartoon with googly eyes and pigtails. Sort of a nod to the Little Miss books. I like those... they're fun.

And now, I'm going to sleep... up early again tomorrow. Here's hoping the traffic isn't as bad as it was this morning! I so do NOT want to be late!! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog