Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

CBC Interview Today!

That was so much fun!! Tonight I was interviewed by the lovely Olga Milosevich at CBC Radio! It'll air Monday morning on Information Morning around 6:20am, and clips will be played on Mainstreet during the week. All of it will be up on the CBC Arts website and I promise to post a link as soon as it's up. SO exciting! Thank you so much Olga for having me in to the studio to share this project. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!

What a night... the slight downside was a longish commute back home... got in around 9pm. But... then there was an upside again with my lovely husband offering to make me some hot chocolate. What a sweetheart!

Then... to top it all off, I finished two paintings! One for last night called "Stress!" and one for tonight called "Glee". Hmm... can you tell my moods from my paintings? Possibly!! One of my teachers probably thinks I'm turning into a basket case! But... she is very supportive so thank you to her. Repeat after me... I will not crack under the self-imposed pressure. Sigh.

Is anyone else out there their own worst critic? I'm sure it's not just me! Ah well... we should all take a collective deep breath and think happy thoughts together. Or something like that. ;)

Anyway... it's late again... 11:30pm... and I'm going to go sleep now. Tomorrow is turning out to be a full study day as I'm not quite ready for evaluations. At least, not in terms of my paperwork. I think I could probably do the test... but it won't hurt to get more practice in first and hopefully pass on the first try!

So... good night... keep posted for the CBC link... and hey, if you want to buy a painting you can certainly do that too! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog