Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Catching Up!

Well... another crazy day is done. I wrote a test today, checked out my teeth in a 3D stone model... very weird to see your teeth from all angles! Took Gavin to the doctor (strep... ugh) and did three paintings! Yup. Three.

So... I am now all caught up and a little ahead. I ought to enjoy this while it lasts. Last night's painting (done tonight, sorry) is called "Bouncy Buttons" and is a mixed media. Acrylic, and yup, buttons. I love buttons. They're so fun somehow. Tonight's is another 5x7 board, also using buttons, but I called it "Pirate's Treasure" because of the blue background and metallic buttons. Made me think of old coins buried at sea. I also made another one which may or may not be used tomorrow. Or as a back up for another day where I don't quite get to painting. I write two tests in one day next week, so perhaps it'll be the night before!

You'd all have a good chuckle at me... as soon as I'd finished cleaning out my brushes I tried to finish watching the movie we had on (The Incredibles... SO good). I think I fell asleep within five minutes! I woke up to the final moments and felt quite groggy. My ability to fall asleep whenever I stop moving/talking etc is astounding. I'd almost think I'm developing narcolepsy except that I think that's my tendency to hypochondria speaking! Anyway... now that the day is done I'm going to snuggle down in my bed and sleep.

So goodnight... thanks to all who visited today... we're over 6000 views and a new viewer in Taiwan. It all makes me smile!

OH.... before I forget, thank you SO much to Tina who created a poster for me. Those will be printed as soon as possible and you just might see them popping up around town. If there is anyone who would be willing to help me post them I would be very very Very grateful. Give me a shout if you think you can help: joanne.arbuthnott@yahoo.ca

Ok... now it's good night. See you tomorrow for picture day. Week 44... oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog