Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

Australia!!

That's the second country starting with the letter A in the past few days. Very cool!

Tonight I finished "Love Birds", a 5x7 board with two cute little birdies sitting on a branch. I like it!

Chris really likes last night's painting too... so maybe I'm on a good roll here. :) Getting all set for the weekend's craft show bonanza... two craft shows for two days each. No... I'm not cloning myself... two wonderful friends are going to do the Porter's Lake show for me... I'm making them fudge! One of my friends and classmates is going to come with me to the Cole Harbour show... she will also get to eat fudge. :) I think it's good to have two people just so you can take a break from time to time... walk around and stretch, look at what else is out there, and maybe just maybe, get a snack. So... thank you to all three of you wonderful ladies!! I can't thank you enough for taking your weekend and helping this project out. It means a whole lot.

Tomorrow is evaluation day again... here's hoping things go well!! I've practiced, watched the videos over and over, and read my manual a few times. Still nervous! Ah well, what's the worst that happens? I'll have to try again. I guess that's not so bad. Not a bad way to look at a lot of life really... if you don't try something you absolutely will not succeed. If you try, you might fail, but you might just succeed too. Might as well keep your options open!

So... good night everyone around the world... or good morning depending on your time zone. Tune in to CBC tomorrow morning at 6:20am our time... or check the Arts website (link coming) to listen at your leisure. I'm SOOOO excited!!! Ok... going to bed now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog